Notice of Privacy:
In compliance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (the "Law") in force in Costa Rica, we inform you of the terms and conditions of the Personal Data Privacy Notice ("Privacy Notice") of Decimo Technology Solutions Limitada and Tayassu Games Interactiva Limitada, domiciled in: Guanacaste, Costa Rica, as well as their subsidiaries and/or their Business Units (all together called "DOR").
1. What information do we collect?
The personal data that you freely and voluntarily provide to DOR through this website ("Portal"): Name, address, email address (e-mail), telephone numbers, labor information, for the purpose of applying for a vacant position inside DOR.
2. What do we use your information for?
The personal data we collect is used solely for the following purposes: (a) Identification purposes, (b) Statistical and internal analysis purposes, (c) selection and recruitment, (e) To eventually contact you via email or telephone regarding for the aforementioned purposes. In the collection and treatment of personal data that you provide us, we comply with all the principles established by the Law: Legality, quality, consent, information, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility.
3. With whom do we share your information?
DOR may hire one or more third parties as selected service providers to manage and administer both this Portal and the personal data collected through it, or by any other means, for which reason it could even transfer them to said(s) third party(s) without a commercial purpose. In the same way, DOR may, without commercial purposes, share or transmit your personal data with its subsidiaries or affiliates for the same purposes established in numeral 2. In no case will we market, sell or rent personal information about you to a third party without prior consent. On your part.
Personal data that you provide to DOR may be compiled and stored in a database owned exclusively by DOR. The warning is made that DOR may use "cookies" to confirm your identification, personalize your access to this Portal and review its use, with the sole purpose of improving your navigation and its functionality conditions, whenever through the aforementioned "cookies" personal data of the users is not collected in terms of the Law. This Portal has links to other external sites, of which the content and privacy policies are not the responsibility of DOR, for which the user, if applicable, will be subject to the privacy policies of those other sites, without any responsibility of DOR.
4. What security and control measures do we use to protect your personal data?
DOR has implemented administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal data, which we also require the service providers we hire to comply with, even in the case of services provided by DOR's subsidiaries or affiliates.
5. What is the DOR area responsible for the handling and administration of personal data?
The area responsible for the handling and administration of personal data on this Portal (https://www.empleogrupodecimo.com) is: "Attention to Personal Data", whose email address is mentioned in number 6.
6. How can you exercise your rights and revoke your consent to treatment?
Users who own personal data may exercise their rights or revoke the consent they have granted to DOR for the processing of their personal data, directly sending their request to the Personal Data Service area through the email account: personal data @empleogrupodecimo.com said request must contain at least: (a) Name and address or other means to communicate the response to your request; (b) The documents that prove the identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation; (c) The clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which you are requesting to exercise any of the rights; (d) address of the website in which you entered your data (www.empleogrupodecimo.com) and (e) Any other element that facilitates the location of personal data.
DOR, via email, will notify you within a period of no more than twenty (20) days, counted from the date the request was received, the determination adopted, so that, if appropriate, the decision becomes effective. same within fifteen (15) days following the date on which the response was communicated. In the case of requests for access to Personal Data, the person in charge will proceed to make the Data requested available to the Owner, via email and after proving the identity of the applicant or legal representative, as appropriate.
The aforementioned deadlines may be extended only once for an equal period, as long as the circumstances of the case justify it.
Likewise, at any time and by the aforementioned means, you may revoke your consent for the processing and use of your Personal Data. When the owner requests confirmation of the cessation of the processing of their personal data, the person in charge will expressly respond to said request by the same means and within the same periods referred to in the penultimate paragraph, if after the term indicated by the Law, DOR does not give response to your request, then you can initiate the rights protection procedure before the corresponding institution or entity according to the current legislation of your country of residence.
7. When can you exercise your rights to protect the person against the processing of your personal data?
As of March 2019, you will be able to submit a request to us to exercise your rights; and within 15 days following the date on which DOR responded to your request or, if after the term established by Law, DOR did not respond to your request, then you may initiate the rights protection procedure before the institution or corresponding entity according to the current legislation of your country of residence.
8. Modifications to the Privacy Notice.
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time. In case there is any change in this Privacy Notice, users will be notified by publishing a visible note on our Portal. For your security, consult the content of this privacy notice on our Portal at any time that you wish.
9. Other applicable regulations.
The laws and regulations of other countries may impose different requirements for the protection of general information and personal data collected via the Internet. DOR is located in Costa Rica and all matters related to this Portal are governed by the laws of Costa Rica. If you are located in a country other than Costa Rica and you contact us, please take into account that any information you provide us will be transferred to Costa Rica, and at the time of entering your information you authorize this transfer and the acceptance of this Notice of Privacy.
Date of last update of this Privacy Notice:
You declare that the personal data that are the subject of this Privacy Notice have been obtained in a free, informed, voluntary and unequivocal manner and that you consent to DOR carrying out the treatment of these in terms of the Law and this Notice.
Terms and conditions "Tenth Recruitment Portal" Browsing and public search of this web page is subject to the terms and conditions described here:
Guarantees, Responsibilities and Damages
1. Decimo Reclutamiento does not guarantee that the contents, instruments and materials contained, used and offered on this website are up-to-date or complete and does not accept any responsibility for damages caused by eventual content errors or equipment failures.
2. The company does not accept any express or tacit responsibility for the inappropriate use of the information, instruments or materials available or of the equipment used by this Internet site, made by the user for any purpose, the user is ultimately responsible for eventual damages. made to your own rights or those of third parties, whether or not they are caused by such inappropriate use.
3. Under no circumstances, Tenth Recruitment, its directors, directors and any employee may be held responsible for lost or direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential expenses as a result of the connection to this website, its use or inability to use it by any, or with respect to any malfunction, error, omission, interruption, defect, or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, or line or system downtime, even if the company or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. The use of all network resources, without exception, is the sole responsibility of the user of the website.
5. Tenth Recruitment does not accept responsibility for the content of other web pages (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this page or (b) the addresses that are listed on these web pages. The company does not guarantee compensation for any damage caused by the web pages mentioned in this article.
6. Tenth Recruitment does not accept responsibility for the content of other web pages (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this page or (b) the addresses that are listed on these web pages. The company does not guarantee compensation for any damage caused by the web pages mentioned in this article.
7. An investment in securities involves a high degree of risk. Please review the company's Risk Factors.
Confidential Nature of User Information
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Unless there is any regulation to the contrary, all the contents of this web page, such as information, materials, tools, graphics and drawings belong to Decimo Reclutamiento or to third parties, who have legally assigned their rights of use.
Note: By entering this web page and any of its sections, the user will have automatically accepted all the Terms and Conditions described here. Therefore, please stop browsing the website in case you do not agree with any of the terms described in the Terms and Conditions above.